It's time for me to begin thinking in the new elephant. I have four choices and I'd like to now what you think.
First, my favorite of this batch.
This elephant has a few features that make it wonderful to be made:
* The maharaja of Dewas Senior is a young boy. He sits by a British Officer at his left. That s SO lovely I made a boy before, but he was sitting by his father who was the actual maharaja (Kapurthala)
* The elephant's face is nicely painted, with many colors
*The necklace of the elephant is beautiful
* There are two men, one on each side of the elephant, standing on a step. They are dressed in white, with very distinctive hats. The one on the right side of the elephant carries the bright color umbrella.
* The colors of the elephant's clothes look very contrastant
This elephant went alone, without a pair, like the elephant of Narsingharh
* It has a lot of colors all over: elephant's clothes, face paintings
* The Maharaja is elegantly dressed, as well as the 2 companions on the back seat, carrying ornaments.
* The escort guards are beautiful
* The elephant's head clothes and ornaments are splendid, and so is the driver (mahout)
* The most appealing for me from this elephant s definitely the painting of the elephant's face. It's gorgeous.
* The howda has a fine original shape on the front panel
* The escort guards are so pretty
* The main attraction of this elephant is definitely the maharaja. Look at the richness of his clothes and jewels. He looks so proud in his howda.
* The elephant has 3 necklaces
* The elephant carries a ladder on the left side and it's off white. It wll look very good against the elephant's clothes colors.
Well, let me know what you think
-- ALL -- Elephant of Dewas Senior Elephant of Rajgarh Emblem Carriers on Camels from Cutch Ideas for 2018: the Research New Delhi Durbar Catalog New Elephant's Choice September 2017 releases What was the Delhi Durbar 1903
Which is your favourite?
|Older Post||Home||Newer Post|